Find A Urologist
Find A Location
New Patient Forms
Centers of Excellence
Pay My Bill Online
Follow My Health Online
USMD on Facebook
Kirk Pinto, M.D., is a native of Massachusetts and graduated from The College of the Holy Cross in Worcester. He attended Texas Tech University Health Science Center where he received his medical degree. Dr. Pinto finished his general surgery and urology residency at Bowman-Gray School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Dr. Pinto is a diplomate of the American Board of Urology. He completed a two-year certified fellowship in pediatric urology at the University of Tennessee. He has published many articles and lectured in pediatric urology all over the world. He specializes in the treatment of infants, children, and adolescents.
Dr. Pinto is past President of the Tarrant County Pediatric Society, a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the Society for Pediatric Urology. He is Board Certified in Urology with Special Certification in Pediatric Urology.
Dr. Pinto lives in Fort Worth with his wife, daughter and son.
|Fort Worth - 8th Avenue Place - Pediatric Urology
750 8th Avenue Place, Suite 200
Fort Worth Tx 76104 (817) 784-8268
| 1. Pinto KJ, Kroovand, RL, Jarow JP. Varicocele Related Testicular Atrophy and Its Predictive Effect Upon Fertility. J Urol 152:788-790, 1994.
2. Pinto KJ. Transitional Cell Carcinoma: Case History. Urology Int Vol. 3 Num.2: 6,1996.
3. Pinto KJ, Noe HN, and Jerkins G. Managment of Neonatal Torsion. J Urol. 158:1196, 1997.
4. Pinto, KJ, and Noe, HN. Indications for Sibling Screening. Dial in Ped Urol Vol. 20, num. 1:3,1997.
5. Pinto, KJ, Jerkins, G. Pheochromocytoma of the Bladder in Childhood. J Urol. 158: 583,1997.
6. Pinto KJ, Jerkins GR, and Noe HN, Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Infection after Bladder Augmentation, Urology, 54: 356,1999.
7. Pinto, KJ: Vesicoureteral Reflux in the Hispanic Child with a Urinary Tract Infection, J Urol 171, 1266, 2004.
8. Pinto, KJ and Pena, D: Testicular Microlithiasis in a Boy with Pseudo Xanthoma Elasticum. J Urol, 171: 1898, 2004.
9. Pinto, K.J., Pugach, J., and Saalfield, J.: Lack of Usefulness of Positioned Instillation of Contrast Cystogram After Injection of Dextranomer/Hyaluronic Acid, J Urol, 176: 2654, 2006.